Lecture Handouts missing below lecture videos

Hi,

Lecture handouts and if any notes are usually below the video lecture. But in chapter 2 - MongoDB Indexes, the handouts are missing below the lecture videos and instead are available after the lecture and in the Quiz section. I think those handouts need to be added below the video lectures for all the remaining chapters.

Thanks

@Rafeeq_01820

I would strongly suggest that you make this point using the “Report an issue” link at the bottom of the screen. That goes directly to the curriculum developers who are the folks that would make this change. Posting this in the Forum usually isn’t seen by them.

Thanks. But I do not see “Report an issue” link at the bottom of the screen.

@Rafeeq_01820

Go to any one of the lectures – preferably the one that’s missing the items you think should be there. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen. At the bottom of the screen you will see the “Report an issue” link.

I checked those pages where the items are missing and do not see that link and if I have missed it appreciate if you could point it to me.
Thanks

@Rafeeq_01820

If you follow my directions, you will find the link by scrolling to the very bottom of the page.