Lab $factes query regarding the question

Hi Everyone,

My understanding for the question is that you need to find the top 10 movies i.e the movies that has the highest rating for imdb and metacritic and to find the common movie that is present of both imdb and metacritic Top 10 list.(Please correct me if the above understanding for the question is wrong)

I tried to find the intersection but i was getting a null set.Further i tried find out the the top 10 movies based on imdb rating alone using .The movies i got as answer had imdb rating from 9.6-9.3
and the movie which is mentioned as the answer for the lab was not present in the list of movies that i retried for top 10 movies based on imdb rating

Also when i tried to list the movies retrieved based on imdb rating using the query provided in the detail answer the list had movies with rating from 9.3-8.9.

Can anyone tell me where am i going wrong

HI Darshan_Shah,

I just published a rephrased statement of the problem. The actual statement confused me also. Here it goes:

How many movies the list of the top ten highest imdb.rating and the list of the top 10 highest metacritic are common to both lists? We should get these results with exactly one access to the database.

You can try independent steps before applying what you learned about $facet:

1. make sure the documents have imdb.rating and metacritic not null;
  2. find the top 10 movies with highest imdb.rating;
  3. find the top 10 movies with highest metacritic;
  4. visually, you can compare and find the movie titles that are common to both lists.

Now, apply the steps above using $facet.

Jaime :coconut: :space_invader:

Hi @DARSHAN_SHAH,

I see that you have already completed the lab. :clap:

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Happy Learning!!
Kind Regards,
Sonali