Lab: Create and Deploy an Atlas Cluster - Logical size not similar to image

Hi, I try to follow the step of Lab: Create and Deploy an Atlas Cluster.
Here is my result:

Did i do any mistake? since the answer “No” is not correct.

Hi @Minh_Ng_Nguy_n, welcome to the community, the question asks you “Did the logical size of the dataset and the number of operations increase in your cluster view similar to how it did in this image?”.

Having said that, there is a note just above the image saying:
“When the dataset is loaded the graph labeled “Logical Size” on the right side of the screen should go up and display the size of the dataset that is above zero and below 512 MB. Your graph may look different than the picture below.”

Now, after considering the question, the note, and your dashboard screenshot, the answer would be “Yes”, as the logical size of your cluster has grown from 0 to 328.2 MB and the operations frequency has grown from 0 to 1.2/s and then went down to 0. This shows that the sample data set has been loaded successfully and this behavior is similar to the behavior shown in the Lab’s screenshot. And hence the option “Yes” would be correct for your case.

Everything else looks good, and now you are all set to move to the next section. Happy learning.

In case, you have any doubt, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks. Regards.
Sourabh Bagrecha,
Curriculum Services Engineer.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.