Lab 4.2 went incorrect inspite mentioning the correct answer

I did specify both of the below listed answers

db.restaurants.createIndex( {stars:1})
db.restaurants.createIndex( {stars:1}, { partialFilterExpression: { stars: { $gt: 2 } } } )

first one is 6 mb approx and next one is less than 4 mb, both of the indexes were able to get the answers, but it did not accept any of the answers, i lost the LAB now… ,

seems like the correct answer is one of my answers,
db.restaurants.createIndex({ stars: 1 })

Please kindly let me know how to get the Lab answer rectified …

@vinu_prabhu_84718

To get credit for an answer, you need to follow the directions exactly. Notice in particular that the format for the answer must be

For example, if you ran db.restaurants.createIndex({ foobar: 1 }) to fix the error, then you'd enter { foobar: 1 } into the text box.

The answers are handled by a script, and like most computer-generated stuff, it really needs things in the exact expected format. Sorry, I can’t change what you’ve got. Better luck next time.

Hello,
I inserted { < deleted > } as index. The result as market as incorrect. Why?

@Francesco.Scullino

First of all, notice that you are replying to a Post that was marked solved and closed over two months ago. If you want a reply, you will do best if you open a new Post.

Second, please follow Forum guidelines and do not post answers, code, or potential answers in the Forum. I have edited your post to remove that. Thanks.

And when you say you “inserted” the index, what exactly do you mean? If you can clarify this in a new post with more information – and not any details on what you entered – we’ll try to help. Good luck.