Lab 2.1 issues missing docopt

I’m gettting an error when i try to run the Lab’s app.

vagrant@m312:/shared$ python /shared/singleapp.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/shared/singleapp.py”, line 15, in
from docopt import docopt
ImportError: No module named docopt
vagrant@m312:/shared$

I had trouble provisioning the VM - I receive an error that the tgz file could not be downloaded. The error was related to not having permission to download from a site (corporate policy). I can initiate a download from a browser. I managed to get mongo installed but I might be missing any configurations to the vm that was done after that. The provisioning stopped when it hit the error:
m312: + install_mongod
m312: + echo ‘Install MongoDB Enterprise’
m312: Install MongoDB Enterprise
m312: + wget -q -O mongodb-linux-x86_64-enterprise-ubuntu1404-3.4.2.tgz ‘https://downloads.mongodb.com/linux/mongodb-linux-x86_64-enterprise-ubuntu1404-3.4.2.tgz?jmp=university
The SSH command responded with a non-zero exit status. Vagrant
assumes that this means the command failed. The output for this command
should be in the log above. Please read the output to determine what
went wrong.

Hi @Karen_97521,

Are you still facing this issue?

Also, can you please share the complete error message along with the command that you ran?

Please let me know, if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Sonali

I was able to resolve this myself by editing the vagrant provision file. I commented the mongo download and install since I installed mongo myself then reran the VM provision. The python configuration completed and i was able to complete the lab.

The 2 errors i received were included in the original note. I did not include the full log file, only the portions that showed the error.

1 Like