Lab 1.5: Scavenger Hunt, Part 1 The Director that is asked for is no longer available

The Director “Patty Jenkins” is no longer available in the database, but in the set of answers there is no “0” selection possible.

NOTE: I mistakenly assumed, that “Patty Jenkins” is no longer available, but found out, that everything is alright!!! Sorry for that!!!

1 Like

@Gurkan_84282,
Please update you Topic subject as solved. So this way we all save time by not reading the post.

I encountered the same problem, how did you solve it please.

May be you are on wrong cluster/DB
Please double check
db
show collections

1 Like

I had an issue with the first Lab, I was navigating through the page and accidently clicked the show answer, that cause me to fail in my first Lab. is ther a way to reset it and let me redo the lab?

Hi @Khalilkhair,

So in this case, no grades will be awarded for that lab. However that being said, one lab is not going to affect your final result. So, I will recommend you to go ahead and continue with the course.

Happy Learning!

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Support Engineer

1 Like

hello Shubham,
i conteniued with the Course but had an issue with
Chapter 2: The MongoDB Query Language + Atlas

Connecting to Your Sandbox Cluster from Compass

when i am trying to do lab question, i am not able to connect.

can you help fixing this issue

Hi @Khalilkhair,

It’s a wonderful news that you have decided to continue with the course :slight_smile: . Can you please share some more information on the problems that you are facing while connecting. Please share the screenshots of the error message that you are getting.

Thanks,
Shubham Rajan
Curriculum Support Engineer