I am trying to setup up MongoDB Atlas with Power Bi. However, I am not able to create a DSN. I have followed the instructions at - https://docs.mongodb.com/bi-connector/master/tutorial/create-system-dsn.
- Installed BI Connector (unsure if it is required even if I am trying to connect to Atlas)
- Installed the suggested VC++ Redistributable.
- Installed the MongoDB ODBC driver for BI connector.
- Open the Microsoft ODBC data sources program (64-bit) and navigate to system DSN.
- Entered details as suggested. I am using the hostname, port and user as shown in the “Connect to you business intelligence tool” option in MongoDB Atlas.
After adding the password and the name of database that I am trying to connect to, I click test only to see the message:
[MongoDB][ODBC 1.0(w) Driver] SSL connection error: protocol version mismatch.
The database user I am trying to connect with has password based access (that works fine else where, eg. with NodeJS driver). I have added 0.0.0.0/0 in the network access section to enable access from anywhere. Any clues on how to resolve this will be highly appreciated.