Inspection Collection Not There - Can't Finish Course

Hi there,

The inspections collection isn’t part of my sample_training database. This means I can’t complete the quizzes and I’m not sure what to do about this? Any help would be great.

Please do not post the same question in more than one thread. It won’t be faster. It will be slower as people trying to help have to read duplicate post.

Hi Steve,

If you haven’t noticed already, I’ve requested the duplicate post to be deleted.

Thank you.

I’ve tried to use mongoimport but am failing with the syntax, alternately I can’t seem to find an easy way to drop a .json file into the Atlas UI.

Can someone help me with the right commands to import a JSON file from my machine to a collection?

SOLVED:

mongoimport --uri mongodb+srv://m001-student:@sandbox.yd9vw.mongodb.net/sample_training --collection inspections --type JSON --file /Users/XYZ/Downloads/inspections.json

For those new like myself, its difficult to understand when to use CLI or when to use the shell to run commands like this. I don’t think its very-well explained in M001 and the docs are a little confusing to parse though.