I am unable to load into Sandbox Cluster

@Eddie_11920

1. Login to the relevant cluster
  2. Load the dataset like this, with forward slashes:
    load("C:/full/path/to/file/loadMovieDetailsDataset.js")

Hi @Eddie_11920,

There are two ways in which you can do it.

1. Connect to your sandbox cluster and then provide the absolute path to the loadMovieDetailsDataset.js file, when you are using the load() function

For instance this is what I would do in my case :

load("/Users/shubhamranjan/M001/loadMovieDetailsDataset.js")

2. Cd into the directory where your file is present and then from that directory connect to your Sandbox cluster and simply run this command.

load("loadMovieDetailsDataset.js")

If you still have any query, feel free to get back to us. Happy Learning :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Support Engineer

1 Like

You’re showing the results but not showing the command that you ran.

Please help i can’t seem to get pass this Authentication failed error

this is the command that I used

mongo “mongodb://sandbox-shard-00-00-dcqtr.mongodb.net:27017,sandbox-shard-00-01-dcqtr.mongodb.net:27017,sandbox-shard-00-02-dcqtr.mongodb.net:27017/test?replicaSet=Sandbox-shard-0” --ssl --authenticationDatabase admin --username m001-student --password M001-mongodb-basic

I can’t connect with those credentials either. Are you sure this is correct? Is this what was provided in the lecture?

Please check your password(“s” character is missing in basic & M001 should be m001)

Try this string.I am able to connect
mongo “mongodb://sandbox-shard-00-00-dcqtr.mongodb.net:27017,sandbox-shard-00-01-dcqtr.mongodb.net:27017,sandbox-shard-00-02-dcqtr.mongodb.net:27017/test?replicaSet=Sandbox-shard-0” --ssl --authenticationDatabase admin --username m001-student --password m001-mongodb-basics

Hi @Eddie_11920,

As @Ramachandra_37567 mentioned, the password that you were using is incorrect.

I’m able to connect to your cluster. Please use this connection string to connect to your cluster.

mongo "mongodb://sandbox-shard-00-00-dcqtr.mongodb.net:27017,sandbox-shard-00-01-dcqtr.mongodb.net:27017,sandbox-shard-00-02-dcqtr.mongodb.net:27017/test?replicaSet=Sandbox-shard-0" --ssl --authenticationDatabase admin --username m001-student --password m001-mongodb-basics

If you have any other query then please feel free to get back to us.

Happy Learning :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Support Engineer

That worked for me.

Thanks

Eddie_11920