MongoDB.live, free & fully virtual. Register Now MongoDB.live, free & fully virtual. Register Now

How to create trigger from node JS application

Is there any way to create trigger from nodeJS application in MongoDB Atlas instead of creating them from atlas.
for example: we define model in node app and when we run the app, model will be created automatically in atlas if not exist.
I want same thing in trigger.
I want to define trigger using node app instead of defining it using MongoDB atlas

You might want to take a look at https://docs.mongodb.com/manual/changeStreams/.

Ya I explored this also. the problem is I’m implementing change stream in sails JS
for that there is no reference documents available.
Here is the code that I have wrote for the change stream in sailsJS but it says watch() is not defined

const pipeline = [
      {
        $project: { documentKey: false }
      }
    ];
    try {
      var db = sails.getDatastore().manager.client;
      var collection = db.collection('user');
      const changeStream = collection.watch(pipeline);
      changeStream.on("change", function(change) {
        console.log(change);
      });
    } catch (err) {
      res.serverError(err);
    }

Looking forward to get some insights

@steevej can you please help me out

No need to ask for my help explicitly. I look at the forum when I have time and I answer when I can. If I did not answer to your previous post it is because I have absolutely no clue about sailsJS. And writing that I have no clue about sailsJS would have been a useless post that other people would waste time reading. When I do not follow or answer, it is because I do not know or I am not available.