Homework and Labs

Hi Everyone,

I just want to mention that Homeworks and Labs mean the same.

In this course, as you progress through the lectures, you will come across Labs that are graded. You can see your score in the Progress tab.

Kanika

17 Likes

How can I complete my WEEK 1 LAB, its coming as ENDED.

3 Likes

I don’t think you can go back to ended chapters
Please check course and overview page
It clearly says what is the deadline at the top
Whole course divided into 3 weeks and you have to complete each weeks labs in the prescribed time.Once you miss this you cannot go back
May be in some exceptional cases course instructors can give extension
ex:

• Course Ends:

• 06d:10hr:06m

• Mar 05, 17:00 UTC

• Chapter Labs Due:

• 06d:10hr:06m

• Mar 05, 17:00 UTC

2 Likes

@Vishal_71871,
Its not possible now, however missing one lab can’t impact your learning. Proceed with other chapters and complete as per the schedule.
If you really want to complete everything, then you can register for the same course next month and do succeed by unregistering the current learning. It’s up on you.

Hi

I started the MongoDB basics course on Apr 02 and have completed it.Please let me know where would i find the assignments for the 1st chapter?

-Vaidya

Assignments are nothing but Labs which are included in Chapter 1. :slight_smile:

Kanika

Ok thank you.!:blush:

Thanks for the clarification, I was wondering what homework was since I cant find any assignments specifically.

i don’t have geospatial visualization for the community version of compass .and one of my lab exercise need that how can i complete it? please help

Community edition does not have that.

Please install STABLE version of Compass.

Kanika

1 Like

Hello !
Why all my labs are disabled and it cannot be graded :cry:

You might have missed the due date?
That could be the reason for them to be grayed out(disabled)
Please check your course page.It shows start and due dates

I am not able to access schema for 100YWeatherSmall. Therefore not able to complete Lab works.

An error occurred during schema analysis: connection 50 to cluster0-shard-00-01-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017 timed out

Hi @Sonam_62063,

This is a known issue and we are working on resolving it. Can you please share the lab which you are not able to complete due to this error?

Note: For most of the labs, you can use Mongo Shell instead of Compass.

Thanks,
Sonali

Hi MongoDB Uni, I had issue with firewall in company network, hence can’t even start labs for week 1. I need to do exercise back home, which will impact my study schedule. Is there a way I can restart the course from week 1?

Regards,
Louis Liu

Hi @Louis_84530,

The next offering of the M001 course starts from 06 Aug 2019 at 17:00 UTC. You can register for the same using this link.

Happy Learning :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Support Engineer

I completed the Chapter One in time as well as the Labs, but still showing 24/25 items completed, couldn’t find which one is left outstanding.

1 Like

Hi @sxmongodb,

As I can see you have not completed the Lecture: Are you Behind a Firewall?.

For any Lecture / Quiz / Lab / Final Exam which you have not finished, it will appear in bold and black color.

35%20PM

Hope it helps!

If you have any other issue, please feel free to get back to us.

Happy Learning :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Support Engineer

1 Like

Thanks much Shubham. That certainly helps!