Hi, I'm Celina Zamora!

Hello everyone, I’m Celina! I just started as a Senior Community Manager with MongoDB’s Community Team, focusing on building/managing the MongoDB User Group program. I’m incredibly excited to get to know you all and to learn as much as possible from you all.

I’m a mom of 4 (2 human and 2 fur babies). I’m a big fan of adventuring, traveling, and exploring new things and places. I have a love for photography, music is my vernacular of choice, lover of 80s and 90s movies (what can I say, I’m an 80’s baby), and gravitate to any body of water. I have been in four different industries, but it led me to my passion of building communities.

Before MongoDB, I worked at Atlassian for four years, focusing on helping build their community. I met a lot of amazing people and will be forever grateful for everything I learned during my time there.

I am a big advocate of giving back to my local community and try to stay involved by volunteering my time or helping fundraise for certain non-profits. I am currently working on a women’s network dedicated to Latinas in Central TX, which will help bring Latinas together to motivate, empower, and connect them with local resources/opportunities.

I look forward to connecting with you all. Please feel free to reach out. Cheers!

4 Likes

Hi Celina, Manav here from India Students Community!

1 Like