Welcome to the MongoDB Developer Community Forums!
We’re very excited to help you join, share, and contribute to the MongoDB community. Here are a few FAQs to get you started with the forum.
What’s on-topic for discussions?
The majority of categories are related to using or learning about products and services in the MongoDB ecosystem. Each category on the site has a general description of the expected discussion topics. If you’re not sure where to post, choose the most likely category. As a last resort, there is also Other MongoDB Topics for general MongoDB discussion.
Additionally, there are some categories to help you meet and network with other community members, such as:
- Welcome – introduce yourself and learn about other community members
- Open Source Projects – discussion about open source projects built on MongoDB technologies
- The Treehouse – casual, off-topic discussion
Is this an official support forum?
No, this is a forum for public community discussion and collaboration. MongoDB team members are active on the forum, but anyone in the community is encouraged to share their experience and advice.
If you have an urgent production issue or are looking for 24x7 SLA-based support, you may want to consider MongoDB Paid Support.
Is there a new user tutorial?
Indeed! If you haven’t already, be sure to respond to @leafybot in your message inbox for a quick walk-through of basic UI elements in this site. Complete the tutorial to earn your first badge!
What should I read next?
Check out more of the guides and tips in the Getting Started category, including:
- How to write a good post/question
- Formatting code and log snippets in posts
- Tracking and using topic tags
- Filling out your community profile
- Managing and subscribing to notifications
- Trust levels and forum privileges
- Badges and recognition
- Groups and special categories
- Managing your data privacy
- Likes for helpful topics and posts
- Flagging posts for moderator review
Do you have feedback on how we can improve the community?
We’re here to help
If you are having any trouble with the site or your account, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.