Can anyone provide any other suggestion on this issue ? We are stuck in this!
We are getting “MongoSocketReadTimeoutException” frequently in our PROD & SIT system.
Due to this our MongoDB operation are getting failed.
In Mongo DB Stat : All the queries are completed with in 5 sec.
- App Server & Mongo DB Server are in different subnets.
- We are getting this issue in our PROD and SIT System
- In PROD, firewall is placed between App & DB.
- In SIT, L3 Swtich is placed between App & DB.
- MongoDB version is 4.2 & Driver is mongo-java-driver-3.12.0.jar
- Load/CPU/memory are normal in both the servers.
- In PROD & SIT, Keep alive is set as 300s in App and DB Servers.
- Server are Intel based.
- JDK 1.8
- PROD URL : mongodb://CLD-GFNMS-DB3:27020,CLD-GFNMS-DB4:27020/?replicaSet=GFGNL_Production&maxPoolSize=5000&waitQueueMultiple=5&waitQueueTimeoutMS=20000&connectTimeoutMS=20000&socketTimeoutMS=300000&readPreference=primary
- SIT URL : mongodb://10.10.7.8:27020/?maxPoolSize=5000&waitQueueMultiple=5&waitQueueTimeoutMS=20000&connectTimeoutMS=20000&socketTimeoutMS=300000&readPreference=primary&maxIdleTimeMS=120000
Kindly provide us the resolution!