Getting error while "Setting Up mflix"

Hi,
When I am trying to install the " Python Library Dependencies" in “mflix-python” folder using below command:
pip install -r requirements.txt
I am getting below

Please help.

From your prompt, it looks like you have not activate any virtual environment as indicated in the instructions.

1 Like

Hi Steevej,
I have activated first and then deactivated as per instruction then i started the installation of Python library dependencies.
Thanks.

Hi Steevej,
I activated the mflix then started the installation of Python library dependencies this time but i got the same error again.
Thanks.

In my version of the course:

Python Library Dependencies

Once the Python 3 environment is activated, we need to install our python dependencies. These dependencies are defined in the requirements.txt file, and can be installed with the following command:

pip install -r requirements.txt

Hi Steevej,
Same in my version.
I activated the mflix then started the installation of Python library dependencies this time but i got the same error again.
Thanks.

We would like to see this last screenshot.

Hi Steevej,
Please find screen-shot below:

Hi @Deepak_22705,

Please look at the following post:

Kanika

Thanks kanikassingla. It resolved that issue.
Can i use only local mongodb community connection string in dotini_win.ini to connection to sample_mflix database which i downloaded in my pc and present in local mongodb community instance?
Because tutorial has only ATLAS version and not local mongodb connection version.

You can definitely use the local instance as well. Just make sure you have the latest dataset loaded in your local cluster :slight_smile:

Thanks for confirming but how to use local mongodb in dotini_win file for both ?

You need to paste your connection string as is in “.ini” file. Just make sure that you always have mongod running in background while working on the application. :slight_smile: