Final exam certificate

when i present first exam an question i respose with error, this error is possible on another exam pick equals errors? the porcent is equal?

I am very sorry, but I really cannot understand your question. Could you please try rephrasing your question?

about final exam, i have 42% for any question bad response, really for pass this need 65% more

on next exam, needed 65% but, pick errors equal, the answer is ready with errors. i can’t aply my certificate?

¿Quizás puedas probar en español? … Supongo que es su lengua materna. Google Translate puede ayudarnos! Intentaré explicarlo en palabras fáciles. :slight_smile:

• To have success with a MongoUniversity training you will need a final score of 65%.
  • The final score is made from your labs and your exam questions.
  • Your labs count as half. The questions count as the other half. The average must be >65%.

For example:

• Labs: 80%
  • Exam: 60%
  • Final score: ( 80 + 60 ) / 2 = 70 = OK

For example:

• Labs: 60%
  • Final score: ( 60 + 60 ) / 2 = 60 = NOT OK

it’s better do you get

i get equal errors on new exam. can you understand?

No sorry. I do not understand what you mean by “equal errors”.

equal, error on response. if answer number one is bad response, on next exam is bad response automatically

Hi kinslert,

As far as I understand your query, you have scored 42% in your previous exam. But you need 65% to get a completion certificate.

Every time you take an exam, it’s a new exam. The score is independent of any previous exam. You have to answer for Labs/Homework and Final Exam within the same course offering.

If you are joining October course and completes Homeworks/Labs but do not give final exam. You will get scored based on the Homeworks/Labs only.

If you join November and give the final exam, then you will be scored for the Final exam only. Previous course grades won’t be added to this current course.

Visit “Syllabus” section to get updated with the Deadlines.

And you need 65% in total average including Homework and Final Exam. As @Tess_Sluijter mentioned:

For example:

For example:

You can type in your native language if I misunderstood.

Kanika

hi @Kanika,

this my answer.
For example:

For example:

when not ok, in foward exam if not ok, with 60% all next section is 60% and if i will response with error, it’s possible negative value, 60% -