Failing in user management validation

During validation i get this error

If you went directly to the status page, try again by viewing the home page first and getting to the status page via the status link.

I have done in that way… And I’m doing the same now…from home page to status page…Same error

dont use write_concern in insert_one method. try giving separate statement for write concern as follows:
write_concern:{w:“majority”}

Hi @Dorela_99634

Can you share the output from the python run.py terminal/window which will give the specific error that occurring and we’ll be able to help point you in the right direction.

There are a number of labs where you will also need to add exception handling with an exception block (except Exception as e:) but you need to determine where (the specific function) using the output from the python run.py.

Thanks!
Eoin

Error happend during register data, also I added more exception handling but they are not showing any message.

Hi @Dorela_99634

Can I just confirm you have updated all the noted user management methods in db.py (get_user, add_user, login_user, logout_user, get_user_session, delete_user) ? In order to understand the exception that is occurring you should remove the exception handling so that it is captured in the output of the console for db.py.

Hope this helps!
Eoin