Exception encountered during context initialization

When i try to run application i get such errors. I didnt change anything in the project so i dont know why i get these errors.

Exception encountered during context initialization - cancelling refresh attempt: org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException:
Error creating bean with name ‘movieController’: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field ‘moviesService’;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException:
Error creating bean with name ‘moviesService’: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field ‘movieDao’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException:
Error creating bean with name ‘movieDao’ defined in file [C:\Users\Piotr\Desktop\mflix-java\mflix\target\classes\mflix\api\daos\MovieDao.class]:
Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor parameter 0; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name ‘mongoClient’ defined in class path resource [mflix/config/MongoDBConfiguration.class]:
Bean instantiation via factory method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException:
Failed to instantiate [com.mongodb.client.MongoClient]:
Factory method ‘mongoClient’ threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: An SRV host name ‘YOUR_CLUSTER_URI’ was provided that does not contain at least three parts. It must contain a hostname, domain name and a top level domain.

Looks like the problem is somewhat related to:

I suspect you miss the part of the instructions that say to update the file src/main/resources/application.properties.

Can you share the content of the above file?