Error using Compass after InsertMany()

Hi, after the video Creating Documents: insertMany() I used the shell with the code shown on the Lab2.2 to insert the documents in my Sandbox. After that, if I try to open my 001Sandbox from Compass I receive this error… I don’t know what to do, please can you help me?
errorCompass|690x371
By now I’m using the online visualization of the Sandbox to do the next exercises…but I would like to solve that issue on Compass.
Thanks in advance!!

I don’t know why, but the issue was in the Hostname: the hostname I used before is now tagged with Secondary on my web account: in the Overview section I have 2 Secondary and 1 Primary element (as in the screenshot).
So far I used the 00-00 one which is now a Secondary. Now I can use Compass only with the 00-01 that is Primary.

Why have they changed from before?
Thanks for your help

Hi @Francesca_90151,

Thanks for surfacing this issue. It seems to be an issue with the new compass version. It’s a wonderful news that you are able to connect to the cluster. I have raised this issue with the concerned team.

In the meantime if you have any other issue, please feel free to get back to us. Happy Learning :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Support Engineer