Error at line 94 of file VBoxManageHostonly.cpp

I downloaded the latest VBox and Vagrant. I have run virtual box on this computer for previous classes so I know it’s not BIOS, etc, but can’t get past this error. I saw that there is a Repair plugin for Vagrant, but don’t see where to pull it from. When I run the list plugins command I get 0 back. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Hi @Deborah_73953,

Please check the Handouts with Lecture: Setting up the Vagrant Environment for your Operating System:

If you still get the same error, please share the screenshot of the command that you have run with complete error message.

Please let me know, if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Sonali

I started over, downloaded the file from https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads for Windows Hosts. In step 2 it says to double click the Vagrant.msi file, which I couldn’t find in the Downloads directory.

Hi @Deborah_73953,

You have to use this link to download Vagrant. Then, click the Windows 64-bit link and the vagrant .msi file will start downloading.

If you are not able to find the .msi file in the Downloads directory, check in your browser downloads and click “Show in folder” to see where the file has been downloaded.

Please let me know, if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Sonali