Erroes when loading the requirements and run

this is what appears to me when I give pip install -r Requirements.txt:

Requirement already satisfied: parso>=0.3.0 in c:\programdata\anaconda3\lib\site-packages (from jedi>=0.10->ipython->jupyter-console==5.2.0->-r Requirements.txt (line 13)) (0.3.1)
ipython 7.2.0 has requirement prompt-toolkit<2.1.0,>=2.0.0, but you’ll have prompt-toolkit 1.0.15 which is incompatible.
Installing collected packages: Flask, bcrypt, Flask-Bcrypt, Flask-Login, pymongo, dnspython, pluggy, pytest, pytest-flask, Flask-Cors, PyJWT, flask-jwt-extended, text-unidecode, faker, jupyter-client, prompt-toolkit, jupyter-console
Found existing installation: Flask 1.0.2
Uninstalling Flask-1.0.2:
Could not install packages due to an EnvironmentError: [WinError 5] Acceso denegado: ‘c:\programdata\anaconda3\lib\site-packages\flask-1.0.2.dist-info\entry_points.txt’
Consider using the --user option or check the permissions.

and when I give it python run.py

C:\Users\pc\Documents\mflix-python>python run.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “run.py”, line 1, in
from mflix.factory import create_app
File “C:\Users\pc\Documents\mflix-python\mflix\factory.py”, line 6, in
from flask_bcrypt import Bcrypt
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘flask_bcrypt’

Hi Marco,

The error message suggests it might be related to your user account permissions. You could investigate this by running the “pip install -r Requirements.txt --user” command to provide more details on what the current user account permissions are for your anaconda3 environment.

Hope this helps!
Eoin

Also, is better if you create a virtual environment for the course project, and not install the requirements over the conda “base” environment.

now I already installed the requirements but now it does not make me the mongodb connection

this does not recognize me the cmd mongorestore --drop --gzip --uri mflix data