Enter movie year - "This collection has no data"

Hi,

I tried following along with the part of the lesson where you add the movie year (2009) to the field to find in Compass, and it came up with “this collection has no data”. I did the exact same thing during the quiz with {“awards.wins”:“2”, “awards.nominations”:“2”} and it happened again. Am I doing something wrong? I’m in the correct database (Sandbox), and it happens when I try to put in the value after the comma. If I try deleting the second value and finding the first again, it doesn’t do that either, which I find odd because it worked just fine the first time.

Thanks!

Hi @Sam_80645,

I believe you are talking about this lecture - Chapter 2 - Reading Documents: Scalar Fields.

In this video lecture, we are using class atlas cluster. Please make sure that you are connected to the same.

Since you have mentioned that you are connected to the correct cluster i.e. Sandbox cluster, I would request you to share a screenshot of it.

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Services Engineer

Here you go! I’ve included screenshots from the Compass app for OS X and Atlas.

Hi @Sam_80645,

You are doing a very small mistake here. 2 is an integer and not a string. Please remove the quotes around it and the query would work fine.

Hope it helps!

Please let me know if you have any other issue.

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Services Engineer

Yep, that was it - thanks so much!