Degraded Stitch Performance

Lately I’m having very bad performance drops on all of my functions. It takes 4-5 seconds to retrieve 10 documents. I thought that it could be the “cold start” of a function, but the performance does not improve when a function is called multiple times in a row. Performance changes day to day, but it’s very inconsistent.
My primary is located in Frankfurt, Stitch is set to Ireland and I’m calling functions from Germany.
I tried running the same query directly against the mongodb cluster, and it executes in less than a ms.
Is there an ongoing Stitch problem? Am I doing something wrong ?

1 Like

Im my case the stitch functions is slow about 60 seconds or 90 seconds with timeout and no result, maybe a infrastructure problem

I had the same last week. It lasted about an hour and resolved by itself. I think they do some upgrades or something without any warning, which is a little bit annoying for me and my users …

1 Like

I contact chat support and pass more details with my tests and receive this feedback. I hope they get a solution ASAP…
:pray:

1 Like

Today, everything seems to be back to normal. Responses take 300-600 ms, not 3-6 seconds.

1 Like