Deadlines and timezones - no forgiveness?

I’ve been working on Chapter 2 and my day job got in the way - I knew it was due on 12/24 so I allocated time today (my first “vacation” day) to finish the chapter. ARGH - it turns out that I didn’t look at the timezone details and apparently this stage is “over” even though it’s only mid-morning where I am (PST). Is there a way to get a small extension? I was very close to done - and would like to finish the last quiz rather than have it as a “fail”. I took other quizzes earlier today, but got timed out before this one, it seems. Please advise; thanks!

No extension will be given
Yes i agree it is disappointing to miss the deadline by few hours
Few other students too missed the deadlines in the past due to different timezones
We must keep track of week wise deadlines and try to complete well ahead.It will be displayed on your course page also
Also you get a reminder mail if labs are due
I am not sure if current batches are getting it or not

1 Like

Hi @Michael_J_Carey_83303,

I’m sorry about this but we cannot extend the deadlines. As I can see, you have missed just one Lab so it wouldn’t really affect your passing grade by much.

We are in the process of updating our website to show time in localized timezone to our users.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Support Engineer