We are pleased to announce version 100.3.1 of the MongoDB Database Tools.
This release includes various bug fixes.
Particularly notable is TOOLS-2783, where we reverted a change from 100.2.1 (TOOLS-1856: use a memory pool in mongorestore) after discovering that it was causing memory usage issues.
The Database Tools are available on the MongoDB Download Center.
Installation instructions and documentation can be found on docs.mongodb.com/database-tools.
Questions and inquiries can be asked on the MongoDB Developer Community Forum.
Please make sure to tag forum posts with
Bugs and feature requests can be reported in the Database Tools Jira where a list of current issues can be found.
- [TOOLS-2796] - mongotop_sharded.js failing on all versions of the qa-tests
- [TOOLS-2815] - Development build artifacts accidentally uploaded for versioned release
- [TOOLS-2791] - Release Database Tools 100.3.1
- [TOOLS-2584] - Restoring single BSON file should use db set in URI
- [TOOLS-2783] - Mongorestore uses huge amount of RAM
- [TOOLS-704] - Remove system.indexes collection dumping from mongodump
- [TOOLS-2801] - Migrate from dep to Go modules and update README
- [TOOLS-2802] - Make mongo-tools-common a subpackage of mongo-tools
- [TOOLS-2805] - Add mod tidy static analysis check for Go modules
- [TOOLS-2806] - Migrate mongo-tools-common unit tests to mongo-tools
- [TOOLS-2807] - Migrate mongo-tools-common integration tests to mongo-tools
- [TOOLS-2808] - Migrate mongo-tools-common IAM auth tests to mongo-tools