We are pleased to announce version 100.2.1 of the MongoDB Database Tools.
This release includes a
mongorestore performance improvement, a fix for a bug affecting highly parallel
mongorestores, and an observability improvement to
mongoexport, in addition to a number of internal build/release changes.
The Database Tools are available on the MongoDB Download Center.
Installation instructions and documentation can be found on docs.mongodb.com/database-tools.
Questions and inquiries can be asked on the MongoDB Developer Community Forum.
Please make sure to tag forum posts with
Bugs and feature requests can be reported in the Database Tools Jira where a list of current issues can be found.
- [TOOLS-2767] - Windows 64 dist task fails
- [TOOLS-2741] - Release Database Tools 100.2.1
- [TOOLS-2744] - mongorestore not scaling due to unnecessary incremental sleep time
- [TOOLS-2750] - Log before getting collection counts
- [TOOLS-1856] - use a memory pool in mongorestore
- [TOOLS-2651] - Simplify build scripts
- [TOOLS-2687] - Add archived releases JSON feed for Database Tools
- [TOOLS-2735] - Move server vendoring instructions to a README in the repo
- [TOOLS-2748] - Add a String() to OpTime
- [TOOLS-2758] - Bump Go driver to 1.4.2