We are pleased to announce version 100.2.0 of the MongoDB Database Tools.
This release deprecates the
--sslAllowInvalidCertificates flags in favor of a new
--tlsInsecure flag. The
mongofiles put and
mongofiles get commands can now accept a list of file names. There is a new
mongofiles get_regex command to retrieve all files matching a regex pattern. The 100.2.0 release also contains fixes for several bugs. It fixes a bug introduced in version 100.1.0 that made it impossible to connect to clusers with an SRV connection string (TOOLS-2711).
The Database Tools are available on the MongoDB Download Center. Installation instructions and documentation can be found on docs.mongodb.com/database-tools. Questions and inquiries can be asked on the MongoDB Developer Community Forum. Please make sure to tag forum posts with
database-tools . Bugs and feature requests can be reported in the Database Tools Jira where a list of current issues can be found.
- [TOOLS-2693] - Most tasks failing on race detector variant
- [TOOLS-2737] - Fix TLS tests on Mac and Windows
- [TOOLS-2747] - Git tag release process does not work
- [TOOLS-2704] - Release Database Tools 100.2.0
- [TOOLS-2587] - sslAllowInvalidHostnames bypass ssl/tls server certification validation entirely
- [TOOLS-2688] - mongodump does not handle EOF when passing in the password as STDIN
- [TOOLS-2706] - tar: implausibly old time stamp error on Amazon Linux/RHEL
- [TOOLS-2708] - Atlas recommended connection string for mongostat doesn’t work
- [TOOLS-2710] - Non-zero index key values are not preserved in ConvertLegacyIndexes
- [TOOLS-2711] - Tools fail with “a direct connection cannot be made if multiple hosts are specified” if mongodb+srv URI or a legacy uri containing multiple mongos is specified
- [TOOLS-2716] - mongodb-database-tools package should break older versions of mongodb-*-tools
- [TOOLS-2667] - Support list of files for put and get subcommands in mongofiles
- [TOOLS-2668] - Create regex interface for getting files from remote FS in mongofiles