Couldn't start app

I have an issue during running a script npm start.
NodeJS version: 11.10.0

When I try to run a script: npm start
I get this error message:

server@1.0.0 start /home/bora/tutorials/mongoDB/mflix-js

nodemon -L ./index.js

[nodemon] 1.18.10
[nodemon] to restart at any time, enter rs
[nodemon] watching: .
[nodemon] starting node ./index.js
/home/bora/tutorials/mongoDB/mflix-js/node_modules/babel-core/lib/transformation/file/options/option-manager.js:180
throw new ReferenceError(messages.get(“pluginUnknown”, plugin, loc, i, dirname));
^

ReferenceError: Unknown plugin “transform-runtime” specified in “/home/bora/tutorials/mongoDB/.babelrc” at 0, attempted to resolve relative to “/home/bora/tutorials/mongoDB”
at /home/bora/tutorials/mongoDB/mflix-js/node_modules/babel-core/lib/transformation/file/options/option-manager.js:180:17
at Array.map ()
at Function.normalisePlugins (/home/bora/tutorials/mongoDB/mflix-js/node_modules/babel-core/lib/transformation/file/options/option-manager.js:158:20)
at OptionManager.mergeOptions (/home/bora/tutorials/mongoDB/mflix-js/node_modules/babel-core/lib/transformation/file/options/option-manager.js:234:36)
at OptionManager.init (/home/bora/tutorials/mongoDB/mflix-js/node_modules/babel-core/lib/transformation/file/options/option-manager.js:368:12)
at compile (/home/bora/tutorials/mongoDB/mflix-js/node_modules/babel-register/lib/node.js:103:45)
at loader (/home/bora/tutorials/mongoDB/mflix-js/node_modules/babel-register/lib/node.js:144:14)
at Object.require.extensions.(anonymous function) [as .js] (/home/bora/tutorials/mongoDB/mflix-js/node_modules/babel-register/lib/node.js:154:7)
at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:630:32)
at tryModuleLoad (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:570:12)
[nodemon] app crashed - waiting for file changes before starting…

Thanks if anyone can help me.

This is already answered. Please search existing threads before posting.

The basic reason is you should not have run the npm audit fix because it’s not your application to maintain. You should simply delete the application, unpack from the archive again and just run npm install and nothing else. More detail has already been posted:

Thanks @neillunn

I search but I couldn’t find the answer. I used NVM for node manager, and my current version of node is 10.15.1 and again I have the same issue.
I will google and try to set up my environment.
Sorry and thanks again.

To be clear, do NOT run npm audit fix

You must delete your currently installed mflix application and unpack it from the archive again.

Simply changing node versions alone will not do anything

Thanks, @neillunn I start the app, As you describe deleting all project, setting node version to the 10.15.1 and install all dependecies again helped to start app correctly.