I develop a small pet project which is mobile app in React Native. Noone uses it now. I have cluster M0 and today I got massive number of allerts saying Connections % of configured limit has gone above 80
Here I found some advices: https://intercom.help/mongodb-atlas/en/articles/3187208-closing-connections-in-mongodb-atlas-clusters
- Restart the application which is currently making connections to your Atlas cluster.
- Remove IP addresses from your IP whitelist for your project. Please note that removing the IP addresses from a given project will remove access to all clusters in that project.
And may questions are:
- which application should I restart and how? There is only one app which has not been used during last 6 hours (there is no activity in logs)
- where is the IP whitelist? In Security -> Network Access there is only one IP on the list - mine
- how can I list the connections and kill them?