Chapter 4: Advanced CRUD Operations

Hello everyone,
Lab 2: Querying Arrays and Sub-Documents.
The problem given here is: To complete this exercise connect to your Atlas cluster using the in-browser IDE space at the end of this chapter.

How many inspections from the sample_training.inspections collection were conducted in the city of NEW YORK? - NEW YORK is in uppercase.

When we shift to Chapter 4 IDE to perform the same, the same question, given in the Terminal is written in quiz_questions as: How many inspections from the sample_training.inspections collection were conducted in the city of New York? - New York has only initials in uppercase.

After writing the command for both of the NEW YORK as well as New York in mongoDB shell produces different answers. The Lab 2: Querying Arrays and Sub-Documents declares New York answer to be wrong, and thus produced fail in Lab 2: Querying Arrays and Sub-Documents for me.

I would like to know if there is a way to reattempt the problem and get a pass, as it was an issue with the problem itself? Please guide me with the same.

Hardi Trivedi

Hi @Hardi_Trivedi,

Thanks for reaching out. @yulia_genkina can you please review this?

Hi @Hardi_Trivedi,

Thank you for reaching out. I’ll add a note to this exercise to specify that NY should be used as spelled in the problem statement. In the meantime, I can give you credit for this problem, but I see that you have already successfully completed this course.

Does that work for you?

2 Likes

Hello Yulia,
Thanks a lot for the support. Yes, I have completed the course and got a certificate regarding the same. It would be great if it is possible to update the score so as to reflect the same in my final grade, and get a revised course grade as well as a certificate.

Thaks a lot in advance.

Hi @Hardi_Trivedi,

We have given you credit for the Lab: Querying Arrays and Sub-documents and your score has been updated.

Happy Learning!!
Sonali

1 Like

Hello Sonali,
Thanks a lot. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.