Chapter 4: Advanced CRUD Operations - Lab 1: Comparison Operators

Hello,
I’ve replied correctly, but in the system, it’s wrong answer marked.

MongoDB Enterprise atlas-gmdmgj-shard-0:PRIMARY> db.zips.find({ “pop”: { “$lt”: 1000 }}).count()

Correct is 8064, not 8065 as per detailed answer.
Please fix it and give me the credit :slight_smile:

Hi @Welington_Lima_dos_Santos,

Can you please share a screenshot of the result and the query? If it’s 8064 then most likely there was a change in the dataset.

cc @yulia_genkina

~ Shubham

Had the same problem. Just cause I modified the data-set.

After re-loading the original one, I got 8065, using exactly the same line you wrote. (tested minutes ago).

2 Likes

Thank you,
I terminated entire cluster, tried to delete only zip collections and reload it with no success.
As I’m new … studying MongoDB, It was easier to me, recreating entire cluster and reloading sample database.
Now its OK.
MongoDB Enterprise atlas-gmdmgj-shard-0:PRIMARY> db.zips.find({ “pop”: { “$lt”: 1000 }}).count()

Thank you for help! :slight_smile:

You’re very welcome, good luck for the rest of the course.

I have written correct answer but the system says 8065 where i am not able to see that count. please correct it and give me credit.

I think your data got changed
I just verified.It is giving same value system is expecting

Please delete and reload the data and try

Now, the system said that I have Failed the Lab 1 in Chapter 4 but the query is right. Maybe you could consider allow to type the query instead the result

Hi @Jose_Juan_Dominguez ,

Thanks for sharing the feedback. We will definitely take it into consideration and see how we can improve it.

Thanks,
Shubham

Same happened to me, guess I must’ve changed the dataset while learning the operators in previous videos. The answer should be more flexible when we’re constantly messing around with the datasets while learning it. A very frustrating way to get it wrong. >.>