Chapter 3: Admin Backend Ticket: User Report - mostActiveCommenters - User Report: Invalid response to good user report request

Hello,

For Chapter 3: Admin Backend, Ticket: User Report

I have modified the mostActiveCommenters method.

UserReportTest is complete with no error.
[INFO] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 3.114 s - in mflix.api.daos.UserReportTest

But when I go to the Status page ( I went first to localhost:5000 ) , I have this error:

"User Report: Invalid response to good user report request"

I cannot get the validation Code for User Report for For Chapter 3: Admin Backend, Ticket: User Report.

And no useful informations in the logs.

Any helps to solve my problem ?

Did you go to the status page directly?

If not go to the home page and use the Status button.

I did not go to the status page directly. I went to the home page and I used the Status Button.

Anyone from organizers (Mongodb University, M220J) can help me ?

I will not be able to submit the right validation code before the Feb 26, 17:00 UTC

I have no ideas why the message “User Report: Invalid response to good user report request” is displayed. There are no logs about this subject in the console.

My unit test is OK. I have modified the mostActiveCommenters method and UserReportTest is complete with no errors.

[INFO] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 3.114 s - in mflix.api.daos.UserReportTest

I found the solution, my Ticket User Management was not complete.

When I finished the Ticket User Management (chapter 2), the validation code was present.