Chapter 2 missed completion

Hi Team,

Due to some emregency, I couldnt complete Chapter 2 with in due date.
Please let us know if i can proceed with the chapter or should I skip it and go for chapter 3.

Regards,
Sarin

Once your time is up, you can no longer submit your labs/homework. You can finish the videos and continue with the third week. If you want to pass the course, you will need to make sure that you can still make the passing grade of 65% (50/50 labs/exam).

1 Like

Hi Tess_Sluijter,

What is meant by “unlocked”? I have finished Chapter 1 (due to finish Nov. 27) today. Chapters 2 and 3 are both unlocked, and I have to wait Dec 11, to work on the succeeding chapters.

Any help, please.

Hi bobvar,

“Unlocked” means you can access the Chapters. But I observed that there is no link to get the access. I have reported this to my team.

Please wait till 27Nov 17:00 UTC, you will get the access of the chapters. There is nothing to worry about.

Kanika

2 Likes

Thanks! I checked “Discussion” forum if anyone is having the same problem but found nothing.
Then I’ll keep busy with the course M201.

Happy Thanksgiving!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m glad you mentioned this! A week or two ago someone else made the same report, asking what “unlocked” means. Thanks for reporting the bug!

1 Like