Chapter 2 Lab - Cursor-like Stages - Wrong movie answers

Hi,

I understand I should not post answers here - After struggling with this lab I finally managed to bring back a list of movies, however the 25th on my list is not an available answer to select in the lab. In fact none of the available answers appear in my list. I’ve obviously done something wrong but I cannot tell what.

Could someone please provide me with the ability to email a pipeline and discuss?

Many thanks.

I figured this one out - the type did not need to be set to “movie” (unclear, as this lab refers to a movie night?)

though i did’nt put the type to “movie” , still no movie names matching with given option

Hi @babusurendra,

I can check that you have completed the lab. However, if you still have any questions around the lab, please feel free to reach out and we can discuss in detail.

Thanks,
Sonali

Hi @Sonali_Mamgain
I have answered it random , my intention was not to complete that lab however it is completed accidentally, so could you please check if given options in the answer are correct?

Hi @babusurendra,

I have initiated a discourse inbox thread with you. Please feel free to reply with your aggregation pipeline and we can work around it to clear your doubts.

I double checked the answer options and looks like they are correct.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,
Sonali