Chap 1 too short?

Hi all,

I’m happy to be here.
I find this first chapter a little short; do I miss something (exercice or something else)

Cheers
Jean-Luc

@jean-luc_TOUZALIN_86495

This doesn’t seem to be a question, but instead a criticism. You can use the “Report an issue” tab at the bottom of your screen to register your concern, but I would strongly suggest that you add some positive direction there if you use it. For example, what exactly in Chapter 2 would you suggest putting into Chapter 1??

Hi,
It was not a ceiticism but a premonition.
I thought the chapter 0 was for the whole week.
After I discoverded there were 2 chapters more and the same day, I was unable to push the result about match exercice because the week changed.
Now it is a criticism: why it is not possible to recover this late ?
Cheers

@DHz @Tess_Sluijter
weired but i think i cant read the database used in this course. i have seen using succesfully untill now. when i run show coolections command on dbs likke movie or air, i tells me unable to run listCollections and when i try running commands like db.airlines.findOne() i get code name error message of unauthorizedun

im using this connection string
mongo "mongodb://cluster0-shard-00-00-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017,cluster0-shard-00-01-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017,cluster0-shard-00-02-jxeqq.mongodb.net:27017/aggregations?replicaSet=Cluster0-shard-0" --authenticationDatabase admin --ssl -u m121 -p aggregations --norc

@Chika_Echezona_19812

This does not seem related in any way to the original post. If you have a new question or problem, please create a new post and we’ll try to help. Good luck.