Cannot complete migration task: `find(predicate, projection)` from mongo shell works fine but same piece in `movie-last-updated-migration.js` fails to run as expected

Hi, I keep seeing this warning everytime trying to node movie-last-updated-migration.js. The same cmds work fine when directly running from mongo shell, e.g. db.movies.find(predicate, projection). Need help.

(node:3745) DeprecationWarning: current Server Discovery and Monitoring engine is deprecated, and will be removed in a future version. To use the new Server Discover and Monitoring engine, pass option { useUnifiedTopology: true } to MongoClient.connect.
 Found 0 documents to update
 0 documents updated

Hi @Sunanda_Samaddar_30067,

Make sure you have updated your cluster URL in movie-last-updated-migration.js. This line will be around 20 number or so.

const host = ...

If you have already done it, let me know.

Kanika

Yes, I used the MFLIX_DB_URI string in raw paste.

Please check your messages.

Kanika

You mean npm test result?

No No, I have sent you a Message on Discourse regarding the code for movie-last-updated-migration.js file.

Kanika

Hello dear Kanika. Could you message me too about this migration task code, because I’m stuck on this task.
Thank you in advance.

Hi @Stepan_70788,

I was away last week for MongoDB Conference, were you able to resolve the issues? I can see that you can successfully passed the ticket. :slight_smile:

Kanika