Build Cluster option not available

My work email has already been used to associate it with a work MongoDB cluster. When I follow the directions to create a cluster in the lesson to go to this link: https://cloud.mongodb.com/links/registerForAtlas I am taken to the existing work cluster. I have no option to build a cluster or create a new project. The instructions say it is best to use my work email which is associated with this class and I agree. How can I connect to an area of MongoDB where I can build the cluster needed for the lab?

Thank you,
Mike

You may create a new project and this will allow you to create a new free sandbox.

Thank you for your suggestion. As I mentioned, I don’t seem to have the option to create a new project either.

Hi @Michael_38028,

You can create a new project by following the steps mentioned below :

Click Preferences at the top right.

Click Organizations

Select your Organization from the list

Now click on New Project and you are all set from here.

Hope it helps!

Please feel free to get back to us if you have any other query.

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Services Engineer

Thank you for the instructions. When I select my organization as suggested, it takes me back to where I was before with no option to create a new project. I created a new organization and I am now able to proceed.
Thank you for your assistance.

Hi @Michael_38028,

I’m glad your issue got resolved. Please feel free to get back to us if you have any other query.

Thanks,
Shubham Ranjan
Curriculum Services Engineer