2 SPA apps in one realm app?

Hi guys, i have a question about architecture,
My project are 2 react apps, similar to ecommerce shopify, the store admin app (aka app-admin) for store owners and the public store itself (aka app-customer), Im starting to work on the app-customer app and i need to use few of endpoints from app-admin then ideally i would like to use same realm app, but im not sure how to do that with the realm hosting, i need to deploy two differents apps and i would like to set a subdomain store.mydomain.com for the app-customer, is that possible?

thanks.

1 Like

Juan,

Basically you really just need to distinguish between regular users and admin users. Upon login an admin user would go down one pathway, while a regular user would go down another. Presumably, you will have a user collection that records whether a user is a regular user or an admin user. At the beginning, you could just set the admin property for a user in Atlas. Later on, when you want to get fancy you could add an admin panel to set this property directly in a UI.

1 Like

The only distinction that should be made is between regular users and admin users. A regular user would follow one pathway after logging in, while an admin user would follow another. You probably have a user collection that tracks whether a user is an admin user or an ordinary user. In the beginning, you could only modify a user’s admin property in Atlas. However, if you are in Greater Kailash 1 (new delhi) and looking for Spa then, visit: Spa In GK1

In contrast to an ordinary user, the user would take one pathway. You probably have a user collection that tracks whether a user is an admin user or an ordinary user. In the beginning, you could only modify a user’s admin property in Atlas. However, if you are in Greater kailash 2 and looking for spa then, visit: best spa in GK2

A regular user would follow one pathway after logging in, while an admin user would follow another. You probably have a user collection that tracks whether a user is an admin user or an ordinary user. However, if you are in Safdarjung Enclave New Delhi and looking for Spa centre then, visit: Spa centre near me