1st Lab Failed when selecting the fields

Well, I am certainly not new to databases and this Lab seemed too easy to fail. I put attention to the different fields but still fail. Next time

Hi Ernesto_47832,

Sorry but it happens with everyone. Which looks easy doesn’t work our way!! :slight_smile:

Good luck with the rest of the course. Let me know if I can help.

Kanika

One very important thing I’ve learned from the labs at MongoU: if the first time you answer, they can your answer’s wrong: stop answering. Completely replicate the test on your testbed and make sure you have the right answer before wasting that last attempt :slight_smile: You only get three tries.

Thank you both, yes, I will be more careful next time. I was able to finish the entire 1st week with no other issues. This NoSQL stuff is powerful thou, very natural way to store data and I like the concept a lot. Do I have to wait until next week for another chapter?

1 Like

Actually, if you did all the assignments it’s possible that chapter 2 was unlocked for you. According to @Kanika MongoU started a new setup where the next chapter auto-unlocks.

Well, I just checked right know and the 2nd Module is still locked. May be it will unlock after 24 hours of completion??

Maybe, or the new feature isn’t active for your training session just yet.

Hi Ernesto_47832,

@Tess_Sluijter is right. Unlockable feature is not active with your offering.

Next Chapter will start next Tuesday 17:00UTC :slight_smile: Please check the Overview page for more details.

Kanika