100YWeatherSmall; SyntaxError: identifier starts immediately after numeric literal

I’m not very good with code lingo from syntax errors yet so bear with me, trying to get the count of all documents that do NOT have the atmosphericPressureChange, I’m a shell kind of guy so I put this command in the mongo shell, which then throws the error;

MongoDB Enterprise atlas-3bkjnh-shard-0:PRIMARY> db.100YWeatherSmall.data.find({atmosphericPressureChange: {$exists: false}}).count()
uncaught exception: SyntaxError: identifier starts immediately after numeric literal :
@(shell):1:2

Running {atmosphericPressureChange: {$exists: false}} in the compass gives me the correct value, but even if I change what I’m finding this error is still thrown;

MongoDB Enterprise atlas-3bkjnh-shard-0:PRIMARY> db.100YWeatherSmall.data.find({wind.type: “N”}).count()
uncaught exception: SyntaxError: identifier starts immediately after numeric literal :
@(shell):1:2

Did some research which lead me to believe that the problem is the “100” in 100YWeatherSmall, but I’ve tried their solutions to no avail and I have queried it previously and didn’t throw an error but I don’t remember if I did anything different, am I doing something wrong or does this sort of thing need a workaround now?

The correct syntax is db.collection_name.find
No need to give dbname-100YWeatherSmall in your find query
Just make sure you are in the correct DB by issuing the command db
If you want to switch db then
use db_name

So I can just go further into the structure then, I see, much easier than I thought. Thank you